Has an employee made a complaint of harassment or discrimination against you or your business? Do you work for or own a business that needs assistance drafting and reviewing personnel manuals? Do you work for or own a business that needs assistance in developing policies and procedures dealing with difficult employees?
I am experienced in representing both individuals and businesses in matters related to employment law. I provide dedicated and knowledgeable legal representation to clients in the areas of:
- Discrimination based on sex, gender, maternity and race
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination
- Employment Act Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act (unpaid overtime)
- Non-Compete Contracts for Employees and Businesses
- Company Handbooks, Employee Policies and Personnel Manual Consulting
- Pre-Suit Harassment and Discrimination Investigations
- Montana’s Human Rights Act
I have the experience and knowledge to help corporations avoid employment litigation through employment practice consultations to ensure your business is compliant with federal and state law.